Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sobre Nombre
Hey everyone! I'm still in Nicaragua, but I wanted to write at least this much because I could. Our whole student group is back together at a hostel in Granada after our homestay experience. We're having a group de-brief type of discussion thing in the morning and then a group activity in the afternoon, but then we're back to San Jose on Thurday morning! Our leaders told us not to exaggerate our experience in our communities so the "people at home" don't worry, so I don't have much more to say other than that I am alive and well, except for a tiny tiny cold thing, I think, that I picked up in my last couple of days there.....and as always, but now more than ever, in complete awe of the human spirit, and the rest of creation in general......God did good work here, which is obviously an over-simplification, but it's interesting how living a simple life for a while smacks you in the face with the simple facts of life that too many of us forget too often.... Period. Smiley face [because I can't make one on this keyboard....it speaks Spanish]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment